The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will be responsible in providing training and support for Contact Centre co-workers on products and ranges.
- You will be collaborating with Learning and Development to establish insights and maintain development plans related to product and range working with the commercial calendar.
- You will act as a key contributor and facilitator for new hire on-boarding training specifically related to the overall store customer journey, products, ranges and services.
- You will take ownership in making sure that the knowledge base of products, ranges and services are created where needed and generally maintained.
- You support in providing solutions on complaints and feedback on product related issues to co-workers, in order to secure a good experience for our customers.
- You will be responsible for connecting with functional support stakeholders and aligning to be updated on the latest catalogue range.
- You understand the impact on good customer service experience by ensuring that Contact Centre Agents are always updated with information that will be helpful for customers.
- You will involve in various meetings focusing on the overall Customer buying journey and act as a key representative from Contact Centre.
- You support in building strategic and targeted training modules/decks to support learning activities in the Contact Centre.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer support functions or in sales.
- You have good knowledge to support Contact Centre in securing great shopping experience for our customers.
- You have good understand on customer shopping journey and Easy Buying Process.
- You have great stakeholder management skills.
- You are passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills in the best way.
Please apply by 16 February 2023.