The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
To enable a meaningful and positive shopping experience for all visitors and customers. This includes in particular securing a personal approach whereby each customer feels acknowledged, valued and understood. Setting the foundation for an inspiring, joyful, welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere. Developing and implementing relevant communication needed to support customers throughout the complete experience. Maximising potential retailing improvements to differentiate the IKEA Brand from other retailers.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all customers who contact us by identifying their needs and offering simple, effective solutions to their enquiries.
- Use knowledge of the IKEA range, services we offer, and how our processes work and take responsibility for gathering the specific information from our customers, which will assist our stores to improve our customers’ total shopping experience.
- Take ownership for resolving customer’s individual needs; communicating a realistic timeline for this resolution and keeping them informed as promised
- Maintain an empathetic and understanding approach when customers are angry and upset by their shopping experience to date and remain calm and helpful, offering solutions to ensure they are satisfied with our overall service level and we maintain our relationship with them.
- Take responsibility for up-dating the system with file notes to ensure that colleagues and manager know what has been agreed and can answer further enquiries from customer easily and knowledgably.
- Listening to customers and anticipating their needs, promoting our products and services in order to improve their home-to-home shopping experience.
- Understand the impact of service time responses on our customers’ level of satisfaction and work both individually and with colleagues to ensure that we match our agreed service levels.
• Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and omnichannel retail environment.More Information
• Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
• Assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with calls from customers under stressful situations
• Previous customer service experience, ideally in a contact center
• Computer Literacy with good proficiency and navigation skills
• Call Center Software knowledge
• Proven customer-focused mindset.
• Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Quick learner who can adapt easily to changing demands.
• Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
• Interested in home furnishing.
* Local employment regulations applies