The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Administer & follow-up sales.
- Review customer returns.
- Handle internal transaction forms.
- Enable co-workers and managers to access current Documented operating procedures (checklist).
- Use procedures checklists to assist with on the job training.
- Assure that systems & methods provided in IKEA documentation are implemented in area(s) of responsibility. Identify ,document and monitor all operating procedures carried out in area (s) of responsibility.
- Plan in line with the store Business Plan which include objectives, procedures for reaching the objectives, success criteria, profit & loss /costs , timeline, responsibility and execution assignments.
- To carryout any other jobs assigned by the Service Operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management / Administration
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
- Communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Customer Focus Team Work.
- Innovative & Creative Thinking.
- Cost Conscious (Cost awareness)
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.