The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Ensure that store represent an environment with both high job satisfaction and a high job commitment.
- Support and guide in the recruitment and introduction process. Using the framework to be able to attract and retain people.
- Ensure that we follow national legislation, regulations and valid agreements in the labour market.
- Contribute actively that the store has a sufficient number of well qualified managers using management and competence review as the main tool and method for success.
- Create a business and value-driven diversity adapted to the store needs.
- Lead the HR team in different assignments, working efficient in a matrix organisation.
- Understand and buy into company culture & values.
- Ability to acquire and analyze local market demographics, economic and labour market conditions.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labour market
- Trustworthy, honest, fair, good judgment
- Ability to be hands-on when needed
- Ability to communicate organisation values as well as good communication and influencing skills
Please apply by 31 March 2023