The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• Report to Goods Flow Manager and assist in monitoring, control development and execution of logis-tics/goods flow action plans.Qualification
• To secure efficient goods flow by having a close cooperation with the commercial partners of sales and communication & interior design in the areas of sales space management.
• To plan, organize and monitor store goods flow process from receiving to sales locations replenishment; fulfilling the goal of being ready prior before store opening.
• Contribute to the range management process by adhering efficient with smooth phase in and phase out procedures (space dimensioning and goods allocation).
• To optimize utilization of existing store logistics capacities (space, equipment and people) and goods allocation and planning of resources.
• Responsible for optimization of total supply chain costs by monitoring and giving inputs about deviations from “Global Service Agreement DS/Retail”. Thus impacting loading quality and arrival precision.
- Inspired by the IKEA vision, values and culture
- Leading business through people
- Enjoy applying strategic, tactical and operational approach for analysing business opportunities from customer/perspective and inspired by challenging situations
- Customer orientation and centricity: see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions
- Eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business and customer needs and influence
- Understanding how to lead and manage in order to build high performing teams and secure succession for the future.
- Understand budget, cost and key performance measurements used to plan, follow up and steer the business.
- Understand the business plan process and how to integrate logistics priorities into that plan.
- Understand capacity planning and can analyze future needs and formulate actions to meet these needs at the lowest total cost.
- Understand how other functions contribute to successful logistics operations
- Understand the IKEA Code of Conduct, regulations and legislation relating to health, safety and security.
- Knowledge of the IKEA Concept description, including the IKEA vision and business idea, and IKEA culture and values.
- I know the Commercial Review process and can take action based on the learning/results.
- I know and understand the eight IKEA Key Values.
- Ability to lead based on performing and delivering through team/stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to build trust and communicate in a clear and targeted way with different people in different situations.
- Ability to manage a high volume and agile retail environment, reaching the desired effect or results.
- Ability to deliver, making things happen with speed, simplicity and flexibility even in unpredictable situations.
- Ability to follow up and optimize operational performance while considering tactical plans.
- Ability to develop (support, coach and train) others to grow and, at the same time, secure my own development
This position is based in State of Mexico and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team apply here!
Please send your CV in English and please apply by November 8th 2022