Who you are
• you like variety, a sense of security, stability and you are open to other people,
• you find it easy to establish relationships with people, and in your interactions with others you focus on being authentic and nurturing a relaxed atmosphere between colleagues,
• caring for the planet and doing things with people in mind are important for you,
• you love learning new things, you enjoy taking the initiative and you do not shy away from a challenge,
• like us, you enjoy self-development and discovering your passions and new talents,
• you may have a background in HR, payroll or German philology (appreciated but not mandatory),
• you are looking for a workplace that will allow you to make use of your proficiency in German and English,
• you would like to improve your skills in MS Office.
A day in your life with us
• Team Leader’s morning briefing/catch-up with the team,
• processing of ongoing orders from the country, e.g. a request for a change to an employee’s employment terms in the systems,
• contact with the national HR unit, e.g. clarification of an error in an insurance application,
• further processing in the system,
• FIKA, that is a coffee break (virtual or on the office patio),
• weekly team meeting, e.g. to discuss current topics, holiday plans, important instructions from the Business Partner,
• working in Excel, e.g. extracting a report from the system,
• conversation with your Buddy (your mentor during the onboarding), e.g. sharing the next bit of knowledge about a given process,
• lunch (if in the office, then with the team),
• self-study, e.g. e-learning concerning cultural differences or Excel carried out via a training platform,
• work at a “helpline”, i.e. employee support line (telephone/e-mail/chat),
• reviewing company news, e.g. finding out who won the competition for the best photo promoting a healthy lifestyle.
* The duties in a given position vary depending on the character of the team and the cyclical nature of the services delivered.
How you feel in your workplace is important to us, so if you want your day at work to look similar to what is described above, feel free to apply.
And what will you gain by joining us?
Together as a team
In the PA/PY German team, together with other Junior Specialists, Specialists and Senior Specialists, you will process HR and payroll matters for the employees of IKEA shops and companies in Germany. This includes answering colleagues’ questions related to HR Administration and Payroll (via e mail and phone) or handling their personal data. You will be supported in your daily work by Team Leaders and their Assistants, whom you can consult in demanding situations. You can also count on your Buddy who will help you get to know IKEA’s culture and values and successfully get through the onboarding process.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you need support or have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job interviews are carried out on a continuous basis. Once we find a suitable candidate(s), we will close the job offer. Recruitment with us is fully remote.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
A little about us
As Ingka Business Service Center, we are part of IKEA and we support shops and other IKEA companies with financial and payroll services. Our office (Regional HUB Europe) is located in Poznań, at 6a Szwedzka Street (Centrum Franowo). With us, you can spread your wings in the field of HR. We will appreciate both your linguistic background and your experience in human resources management, but what is particularly important to us is whether our values, such as a sense of community, simplicity or the search for new solutions, appeal to you. With us, you can be yourself and work the way you want – we care about your authenticity and freedom of self-expression. We focus on job stability and building long-term relationships with our employees.
When you get to know us better, you will see how much you can get from working at IKEA!
Our FIKA will perk you up for sure, but we offer more perks than that:
• hybrid working model,
• fantastic office furnished with IKEA furniture, divided into zones for work and relaxation and creative collaboration,
• free underground parking with electric charger and bicycle parking,
• stable employment (employment contract),
• flexible terms of employment (depending on the team – full-time and part-time),
• flexible working hours (we start work between 7 and 10 a.m.),
• annual appreciation bonus dependent on performance in the relevant fiscal year,
• home work allowance,
• cafeteria system – a pool of benefits to choose from (e.g. Multisport card, cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, medical package for relatives),
• Tack! loyalty programme for employees – working with us longer earns you an additional financial bonus,
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
• well being support – Edenred pre paid lunch card, Employee Support Programme – support in difficult life situations,
• personal accident insurance and pension plan,
• jubilee awards, gifts and special events,
• additional 4-week paternity leave,
• co financing of language courses.