The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.Job description
Create and constantly improve excellent goods availability with healthy stock structure and range management at the lowest possible cost. Ensure awareness, understanding, compliance of all administration rules and guidelines enabling accuracy in every aspect of the operation.
Be an active partner in the fulfilment process following up on the order and order management ensuring we fulfil our promise to our customer.Qualification
- Secure that customer get their products delivered at wished delivery address within the agreed time, the agreed quality to the lowest possible costs.
- Securing the market set-up for customer order flow from fulfilment units to the customers.
- Achieving and maintaining the highest level of accuracy through correct and proper administration
- Leading the accuracy agenda for the central warehouse with a right first-time attitude
- Reach excellence in securing the customer promise/demands.
- Control and maintain the Range and order allocation set up
- Monitor the order flow and secure a qualitative information flow to concerned parties.
- Inspired by the IKEA vision, values and culture
- Leading business through people
- Enjoy applying strategic, tactical and operational approach for analysing business opportunities from customer/perspective and inspired by challenging situations
- Customer orientation and centricity: see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions
- Eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business and customer needs and influence
- Good business understanding: understanding of key performance measurement used to plan, follow up and steer the business with a customer-centric approach
- Very good knowledge of IKEA processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Very good understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the market
- Good knowledge of stakeholder management: knowledge of how to identify and involve relevant stakeholders in a project, process or question to make things happen
- Excellent knowledge of relevant IT systems/solutions/tools, calculation methods and analysis within the function
- Collaborative mind-set: good in building relationships across the organisation and having influence and personal impact by using good communication and negotiation skills
- End-to-end orientation: ability to apply analytical process-oriented thinking including planning and maintaining work process
- Ability to act within the global framework to achieve local/market/organisation goals
- Ability to identify need and drive change within the organisation acting in multi-cultural, interdependent and matrix environments
- Analytical capability to enable translation of business and
- Customer needs into development initiatives
This position is based in State of Mexico and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team apply here!
Please send your CV